Sunday, June 28, 2009

Hi Bird 250cc Chopper Top Speed

The branch

14 days ago, we met at the church meditate and pray for the Gospel of John, chap. 15 (I am the vine and you are the branches, abide in me and I in you, without me ye can do nothing ...)

I cut my garden twig of vine & # 233; decorate the altar, and illustrate the text.

Listening to the text, I turned my gaze to the spontaneously auteul and saw. I saw the twig with leaves beginning to wilt. I had a cut this branch hour and a half earlier and was already dying.

And I was overwhelmed by an immense pity for this shoot: I do not think he could die so quickly being separated from the vine. It was such a short time and he was already so badly.

Before that, I did not realize how the branch could not do without the vine. This is vital!

I confess, I cried, hiding a bit because I was in public.

For this shoot, it was me.
This message was sent from a BlackBerry Bouygues Telecom

0 comments:

Post a Comment