Thursday, October 1, 2009

Birthday Thoughts For Boss

Cave spiritual

I had asked here some time ago, on my ability to contemplate the divine in nature and my inability to ; enter into contemplation when I found myself face to Men, yet "summits of creation. "

In nature, I feel a certain transparency, so that humans my eye was arrested by a kind of opacity & # 233;. But perhaps what I perceive as opaque it is simply unfathomable mystery of each human being?

This morning, praying on the subway, I experienced a kind of reconciliation. I saw everyone around me a crannies, a crack in a cave in which the burning flame of the divine presence, this room know that many spiritual.

I was sitting in the middle of a forest cave spiritual. It was beautiful!

This message was sent from a BlackBerry Bouygues Telecom

0 comments:

Post a Comment