Sunday, January 10, 2010

How To Fix Vertical Lines On Lcd Tv

s'moule

Nan had disappeared po! But let

qu'je through a period a little restless su'l'plan of faith. In the big picture is this: I have great desire to deepen my relationship with my God but I can atest to as before. But then atest all, atest all.

- The Mass, it bugs total. I go there almost over 3 months. The trick is qu'je can go there before but I like 'po know yet how to go now. You really invent everything again ... Shock, it was my pilgrimage to the Holy Land last May. I can not explain right now ... Should qu'j'décante.

- personal prayer? Qu'j'ai market since the path Compostela in November with my friend M and qu'j'ai prayed aloud with him, for him and his family - something that I dreamed of done long ago - I had a power surge and my spiritual side connection circuits are total Cramer.

Ch'uis short on the wagon, the only prayer that I'm able right now is to slowly draw a cross on me, and bless my Lord when j'longe Paname bike. Yesterday, mega record, I managed to mumble a psalm of Lauds. it fell well was Psalm 50 with me for decades. And verse for my delicious apple is "steadfast in my heart my mind." The perfect medication for my present condition.

- Prayer Collective? I still gonna 'tit prayer time on Thursday but I have nothing to say when we talk about the l'évangile dim'suiv'.

But hey, do not worry. I'm certainly a little disoriented terms spinnaker and I'm very well also: taff brilliant, beautiful moments with my baby, pretty discussions with my kids ... I'm well

qu'j'traverse growing pains and have to qu'va qu'j'franchisse a course to completely renew my relationship with Cui qu'j'aime and loves me.

Bin yeah, quarantine, it also impacts the faith!

0 comments:

Post a Comment