Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does Anyone Have A Leaf Vacuum

# 4: The ugly, racist these

I drank another sip of brandy to forget that I was talking to a real deity. God, she was beautiful. She moved her hair greasy and badly discolored around her finger coiled, with the air of a model of supreme beauty. She was chewing his gum loudly, which only added more charm to his lips covered with gloss. Each stroke of jaw caused a small rebound on his cheeks, freckles and wriggled in joy.

Whenever she spoke, her plump neck is moved to the rhythm of his words, flying in a voluptuous dance to the sound of his words. Whenever she finished a sentence, his eyebrows rose abruptly from the wrath of his bold buttons.

was sure, to quote a French philosopher: Tonight, I would conclude. It was long I had not had the opportunity to have any intercourse, and tonight, this supreme beauty was offered to me, and I saw myself scratching his back soft and breathable. My furry little body and her big hairy body, both united in a position that would allow me not to smother the smell of sweat ... Ah, the excitement rising in me, while I admired his yellow teeth and decayed ...

You, you, the kind who loves ugly?
This text seems quite correct, and nothing shocks you when you go from "I was talking to a real god" to "yellow teeth and decayed?
Are you single?
You're ugly?
Then your happiness is on the Internet recently: the first dating site for ugly. After all, as its author says, half of the English is ugly (sic). Why deprive ourselves to meet the ugly?
I actually heard a dating site zoophilia red and HIV would be established soon.


Heal the cat hides to be forgotten, lest
be registered on the site of zoophiles red positive.

I must say that I am very surprised by this kind of ideas that can sometimes sprout in the brains of some people mistakenly stopped. Would they have been abused during childhood by people physically pleasant? Anyway, I have my say on that.

start slowly: it is indeed discrimination. Because yes, if you're beautiful and you like ugly, you can go well you pack the lily from your local wildlife to meet via the web, as your registration will be denied. Just because you're beautiful, you can not find love among the ugly. That's all, it's like that, so you'll hit the guns and let them ugly. They do not have requested, the unfortunate!
So you, young ladies, who spend 50% of your free time to belittle you, go and register on this site, and when you have been refused, you can finally stop shouting to the world that you're ugly, knowing that c is false, all the males around you trying desperately to deflower you.


Bouuuh! A beautiful death! All camps!
cleaned karsh! Bouuuuh!

Moreover, this logic works both ways: the ugly are people with tastes like all the others. This is not because we love what is ugly is ugly. Certainly, the ugly are well placed to know that this is not the physical that is the soul, but I do not think they provided before fiddling with pictures of obese women and hairy, though? If, when you're ugly, we love the ugly. When you're ugly, you have a lousy car, a house ugly, ugly woman, ugly children, and you look in his Secret Story ugly sofa.

Moreover, who can really define something as subjective as beauty? If you're ugly, but that the webmaster is just reached, and that you find beautiful, you will remain single. He decides. You're ugly, everyone tells you, but if the administrator has said that you were beautiful, you'll end up old boy with your right hand or old daughter with your right middle finger for one partner. You had to be ugly as its criteria.

Some might think that the physics of the website, it would be better thought principle. It missed. Indeed, the site itself is as ugly as its members. Proper color kitsch, shapes disgusting, everything is there to say "you're on a site created by ugly ugly for ugly, welcome if you're ugly." We return to this idea that seems be very important to the founder's ugly does not deserve a beautiful site, they deserve an ugly site. Because the ugly as beautiful seems when you're ugly, remember?

With this, there is the paradox between what the creator says the site and what we watch. I quote the character in question: "But do not you tired of all these dating sites corny-la-praline that show beautiful love walking hand in hand on a windswept beach? ". There, you naturally translate it into "Enough 's enough to see that beautiful, we want to see ugly" .

The problem? Why is there there a commercial with a pair exactly like he just criticize? Is it just stupid? It should create a dating site for idiots. That would work better: everyone knows that idiots come out with stupid.

Look, for example, the book became a cult in the world-nian nian that appeals to idiots: Edward, vampire idiot incidentally (not worth developing, though?) Comes out with Bella to remain human idiot ( no need here either). That is, an idiot and a fool out together. I also have many examples like this in my life, but I would like to avoid the crowds let loose, I also remain silent on their names.


The site in question with an advertisement showing a photograph
who proudly serves as a reminder to right they are ugly ugly.


So here's my proposal, which is what it's worth: keep quiet ugly, yet they can not be desperate, admit that it is possible that they are not as ugly as that, Vanessa and fantasize about the girl in super mini skirt joined the club Reading High School who has watched once under way, and asked them a gum. She wants to marry Robert Pattinson, but when you believe same. Certainly, they'll like me, sitting at table in front of a Picasso alive, recounting her life allowing her only to define the word uninteresting. But this is not a reason not to leave them alone. Returning

elsewhere, as it is spoken, on the shelf which I had escaped some time to talk about this latest invention of Web 2.0. She just asked me, nonchalantly, the mini-heart in mouth stinking badly drawn:
" - You just have a coffee fez me?
- Oh no! You, you stay here, I gotta go.
- gooo, f'il you like!
- No, no, I insist. Come on, I'm nice, I leave you an address if you feel the need to see me.
- Okay, wait, ve come out a paper and ftylo. "

She handed me his pen and chewed a greasy paper, which I wrote somehow the coordinates of which she seemed so desperately need. When I gave him everything she read and looked at me blankly, his one eyebrow drawn up, his eyes glassy with tears.
"- what F'est fa?
- The only address you need to know to be happy. "

I gave him the address, hoping it had internet at home, as this paper he stated the following coordinates: http://www.theuglybugball.co.uk/ .

And there, in every good player you are, you wonder what is the most exciting conclusion of this story. Here it is: when you're a bastard, we love to beautiful girls ugly rakes.

Subscribe to the blog and never miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment