Friday, October 29, 2010

How To Store Small Propane Cylinders

# 10: The designers have a humor all their own

I was both intrigued and perplexed. Doubtful, I'm sure my sobriety, I could only doubt the reality show unhealthy who sat before me.

chained themselves Images, sounds, too, the whole giving a mix of incredible and fantastically horribly bland, and I could not understand how a company could hope to sell this thing. Advertisements, one after another, they sold (and praised) in the greatest joys of toys frightening ugliness that could only grow to express his surprise on the shoes of his neighbor or carpet depending on the circumstances.


"The family chatting" uncommon humor? A farce?


When approaching the Christmas holidays (reminding all how happy capitalists sharing is essential at least one day a year in this life of simple human), there is only one rule: selling toys of all kinds. It is normal that the temporal proximity of the day tramps call "day of wealth", we were mistaken for turkeys and offers advertising to buy toys for our toddlers charming (I will discuss shortly the horror of having children, but one thing at a time).

However, it is difficult to admit that we can, in this same spirit, try to invent to get rich at any cost. It and television chains the horrors of the paradoxes, huge joke for us turkeys.

I assure you, to each advertisement, you are even more surprised when you look at the last. The proof of this "babysitter Barbie / Barbie dentist: you have a clear right to zoom in on the toilet bowl to see the yellow and brown become dark blue. Yes, Barbie's throne is truly filled to the brim, and you can admire the colors, however strange it may contain.


I also proposes to acquire this superb ninja costume.
But here are the striking workers of the factory that makes the humor.


What happened to reason, common sense, and design vendor? We must believe that after dating sites for ugly was born ugly toys. I tell you I'm waiting for lousy movies.

This article is short, but it is only until the next transition, which will address a current topic of the most interesting, as well as other things, and everything that follows. It helps you guess the topic, I'm sure.

This article, yes, I repeat, is short. It was necessary for my well-meaning remains a little time is intact, I talk about this horror that invades our television screens, as if the football broadcasts and people (that too will require that I speak, but there are so many hateful things on this planet ) were not enough to attack us from evil destructive waves of thought (see Omar, 3615 Voodoo, cancels the airwaves 24 hours).

soon, dear consumer.

Subscribe to the blog and never miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment