Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Avarage Dress Size By Country

Twilight


I received this trilogy in a Fetjaine swap. I thought I would love it. Finally, I am a little disappointed.
Here is my opinion on the first volume, a little too slow and cumbersome for my taste.
peoples come together in council. The atmosphere is tense between men, elves, dwarves and men. It is about who killed a dwarf king and why. An elf is suspected. To be honest, even before the start of the quest, you feel the sting and the futile attempt. And what is painful is that it weighs on the whole novel.
So, what's the cause? Of people who all have a talisman, without which they are doomed to disappear. Here, besides the sword of the missing dwarf. In a beautiful but icy queen elf, Lliane. Friendship between men and dwarves. From adventures with Uther. Actually this trip is very similar to a quest for Tolkien. But more painful, indeed.
Celtic fantasy lovers, this novel can please you. For me, it missed a meeting. Admittedly, the novel reads well but the screenplay has little originality.

0 comments:

Post a Comment