Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Card Verse Gran

Azilis, hex Wind

In beginning, I liked Azilis. He was a fighter in spite of its capricious. Then I found an egoist. And it annoyed me. What happens in this volume?

Attention may contain spoilers!

In this last volume of Guinot, I found a girl who does her own way but still a bit subdued by the events. First, it escapes a storm and an attack at sea when she returned to Gaul with his brother Caius, Enid and her servant his master in witchcraft, Myrddin. Then her own memories of destabilizing. Finally, the disappearance of his twin proven, Ninian, the concern at the highest point.
This return to the country, it is far from clear. Marcus has been ruthless with those who helped the fugitives. Travel with Myrddin constantly emphasize the attraction of the beautiful to the druid. And Caius feels strangely weak against the small Enid (It is really top Caius, and frankly I frequent, I love her).
Channel addition, Kian Arturus accompanies the alignment of British kings. The punishment is omnipresent and he almost neglects her little companion adopted.
short, a little pain and failure everywhere. And then everything unravels over one hundred pages. It includes Myrddin's actions, Caius appeased, Arturus can negotiate fine, Ninian is in sight. Only Azilis has trouble finding serenity. But after all, she asked for it!

Unlike others, this (and especially the last lines, treacherous) does not upset me. It is quite logical. For cons, I have not really felt lengths and softness that I feared. But I have not really taken the time to breathe during play, either.
So it's a replay of the legends that really arturiennes board. It feels so the atmosphere and the Roman side of history! While I rediscovered almost simultaneously these legends through fantasy (elves Trilogy, I'm talking about later), I can proclaim that my preference for the narrative embedded in late antiquity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment